The efforts you put into having a beautiful home should not be undermined by the sun’s harmful effects. Fading of furniture can lead to costly repairs or replacement and hot spots and glare create discomfort. Investing in Window films will solve these issues and actually help protect your home from break-ins by increasing privacy. All of this and more can be accomplished without changing the appearance of your home.
Sun Control Window Films
- Energy savings: reduce cooling costs by up to 30%
- Fade reduction: block up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of furnishings and carpet
- Sun control: improve comfort and maintain temperature consistency from one room to another
- Glare reduction: improve television and computer screen viewing
Safety and Security Window Films
- Crime prevention: impedes quick entry through windowpanes and glass doors
- Severe weather and accident protection: helps hold panes in place to minimize flying glass due to violent weather or accidents
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
Decorative Window Films
- Provides decorative solutions for shower doors, bathroom windows, kitchen cabinets and pantries.
- Decorative flexibility: Choose from beautiful styles at a fraction of the cost of etched glass
- Privacy: Maintain your privacy without sacrificing natural light